Sunday, December 5, 2010

We gave thanks...

Thanksgiving was extra special for me this year for two big reasons. The first was because of Brody. He has given me so many things to be thankful for. He makes me smile all day long. He is also the first person to make me smile when he wakes me up in the middle of the night. I love being a mom!
The second reason was that I actually got to enjoy the day without having to worry about having to wake up at 5 in the morning to drive to work in the dark, park a mile away, work 18 hours, and deal with the craziness that is Black Friday. The holidays have already been a million times better without retail in our lives. Everyday I am thankful that I don't have to work and get to raise Brody! Thanks to Dustin for making that an option for me!
Anyhow, this is the cute little guy on his first Thanksgiving!

Here is Grandma Lisa with the granddaughters (minus Mya)...

Ruby and I had fun taking pictures. She is such a cutie!


Dustin had fun wrestling and playing games with the little guys. They LOVE Dustin!

Jaxon got me to try and put a puzzle together with everyone. We didn't get very far.

Brody and Dustin got a good post Turkey nap in.

On Friday night we got to go to Zoo lights with the Coopers. It was great to hang out with them and the weather was perfect. It was the best night to go!
Brody slept thru most of it, but woke up for the Giraffes! They are our favorites, so we were happy for him to see real life ones.

On Saturday we headed to Granby to hang out with the Trails. Brody loves the mountains almost as much as his dad.
It was an awesome Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I know all those crazy hours you worked before! I gotta see that cute little guy again :)

    ReplyDelete