Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Trails Enter the Blogosphere

Since my last posting of my last blog (inlovewithshoes), a lot has happenned. I got engaged,


got married

honeymooned in Mexico!

Went to New Zealand and Australia!



Got Pregnant!




Had a baby!


and not once did I blog about any of it. That's a little strange since I used to blog about buying shoes and ordering french fries. It's about time I start blogging about the important stuff! Some might go back in time to catch up on some of my highlights over the last couple of years. Anyhow... The Trails have a blog now!


















3 comments:

  1. Yay! You are back! I am so excited. When I saw that InLoveWithShoes had a new post I thought someone had hacked into your account. Not true. You are here. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Exciting! Very cute baby Jen. Love hearing from you. Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're blogging!!! I know you put lots of pics on Facebook, but I love to hear all the little stories too :)

    ReplyDelete