Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Saturday

We had a super fun and busy Saturday! I love being home with Dustin and being able to do whatever we want. We started out the day not knowing what we were going to do and getting a few things done around the house. It quickly turned very busy. I made Dustin go to the mall and check out a store that I LOVE! It's called Cozy Cottage (lame name) and has the coolest furniture and home decor. The mall trip also included lunch and a haircut for Dustin.
Dustin decided after a traumatic swimming experience for Brody the week before, he was going to take him swimming every week to get him to learn to love it. Luckily, it was a MUCH better time at the pool. Might I say, he loved it!


While we were at the pool, we got the phone call from Cory saying that he had extra tickets to the Nuggets game. We were already going to watch the BYU game, but we decided we could fit it all in. I was a little worried that Brody wouldn't be able to handle the late hour and the loud noise. It was a little iffy even when we got there. But he loved it. It was probably the least of any game this season that I have watched, but it was really fun to be there and they won!




I love being a wife and mom! It sure makes the weekends more fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I didn't know you had a blog! I love the last picture... he's getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you hung out with Dustin on Saturday. Looks more like Jackson Emery to me:)

    ReplyDelete